Tuna Fish Special Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine tuna, peas, celery and onions. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder and garlic powder; stir into tuna mixture. stir in almonds; top with noodles. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Fish Special
Sort By :
"his is my go to tuna salad when I am wanting a lite meal, my new tuna favorite. I cut the recipe in half and use a 3oz. can or packet of tuna when I make it for just me which is most of the time as I am a single person."
"Really Great on a hot summer evening made a little garlic spread on toast a wonmerful lite meal. GREAT THANK YOU."
"This was absolutely wonderful!"