People can't believe it when I tell them this recipe does fit into a diet-restricted menu. Everyone loves the old-fashioned flavor of this tasty traditional tuna salad.
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 can (3 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Spoon into tomatoes, use as a sandwich filling or serve with crackers. Yield: 3 servings (1-1/4 cups).
Originally published as Tuna Egg Salad in Country Woman March/April 1995, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Egg Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review