Tuna Dill Spread
We like to slather crackers with this tasty tuna spread. It can be made in a jiffy.—Geraldine Grisdale, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Use as sandwich filling
- or spread on crackers. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 102 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.