Tuna Dill Spread Recipe
We like to slather crackers with this tasty tuna spread. It can be made in a jiffy.—Geraldine Grisdale, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Use as sandwich filling or spread on crackers. Yield: 5 servings.
1/4 cup: 102 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Dill Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC