We like to slather crackers with this tasty tuna spread. It can be made in a jiffy.—Geraldine Grisdale, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Use as sandwich filling or spread on crackers. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Dill Spread in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p41
Reviews for Tuna Dill Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review