A handful of ingredients is all it takes for Marie Green to put a meal on the table. "This makes a speedy dinner on busy weeknights or a tasty lunch when unexpected guests drop by," writes the Belle Fourche, South Dakota cook.
- 1-3/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (12 ounces) light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or celery soup, undiluted
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- In a large saucepan, combine the vegetables, tuna and soup. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve over rice or noodles. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Delight in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p11
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review