- 1-3/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (12 ounces) light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or celery soup, undiluted
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- In a large saucepan, combine the vegetables, tuna and soup. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve over rice or noodles. Yield: 3 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Delight
Sort By :
This was a great recipe! My kids cleaned their plates in a flash and asked for seconds. This is a definite do over. Thank you for a great, healthy, quick recipe that saved a busy mom on a hectic school night!
Inexpensive, healthy, easy, quick, and delicious! What more could you ask for?