This is really easy to throw together, and I often use it when I am too tired to fix anything else. —Julia Bivens of Martinsburg, West Virginia
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide end of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Crescent Ring in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p28
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Crescent Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review