Tuna Crescent Ring
This is really easy to throw together, and I often use it when I am too tired to fix anything else. —Julia Bivens of Martinsburg, West Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into
- triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a
- ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press
- overlapping dough to seal.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide
- end of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling,
- tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 506 calories, 30 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,044 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.