Tuna Crescent Ring Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide end of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- 3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 slice equals 506 calories, 30 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,044 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.