Tuna Crescent Ring
This is really easy to throw together, and I often use it when I am too tired to fix anything else.—Julia Bivens of Martinsburg, West Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into
- triangles. Place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring
- with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends
- overlapping. Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide
- ends of ring. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends
- (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and filling is hot.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 slices equals 506 calories, 30 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,044 mg sodium,