- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping. Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of ring. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and filling is hot. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Crescent Ring(6)
Sort By :
I made a variation of this by substituting fat-free salad dressing for real mayo and used frozen mixed veggies instead of the peas & carrots called for in the recipe. It turned out great and is a keeper!
If to follow the recipe it will be dry and too much Dijon mustard so I have cooked next time with some changes and it was pretty good. I left little bit juice from tuna and put more mayonnaise, instead of Italian seasoning I added black pepper.
This is one of my family's concrete tuna favorites for supper! The filling is so flavorful and good! We just love it! My kids love that it is in the ring shape! We made the filling, cook it in the microwave for a few minutes (because of the frozen peas and carrots), and serve it on bread for warm tuna sandwiches! YUM!
Really enjoyed this recipe! An easy family pleaser. I came searching for the recipe many months after I made it the first time-a sign of a keeper!
If one uses shredded cooked chicken and slightly cooked chopped broccoli, omitting the mustard and using dill weed instead, one would have a quick version of the chicken and broccoli braid! Yum.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >