- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon across wide end of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Crescent Ring
Sort By :
I have made this a few times and it is one of my favorites. I do leave out the mustard but that's a preference. I also thaw the vegies first. It's a great light recipe.
I lost this recipe over a year ago and had to go on a search for it after my daughter asked me to make it for supper again. Def a keeper, we just put as much of the mustard in it as my daughter doesn't like that. A nice twist on tuna salad sandwiches for sure.
I made a variation of this by substituting fat-free salad dressing for real mayo and used frozen mixed veggies instead of the peas & carrots called for in the recipe. It turned out great and is a keeper!
If to follow the recipe it will be dry and too much Dijon mustard so I have cooked next time with some changes and it was pretty good. I left little bit juice from tuna and put more mayonnaise, instead of Italian seasoning I added black pepper.
This is one of my family's concrete tuna favorites for supper! The filling is so flavorful and good! We just love it! My kids love that it is in the ring shape! We made the filling, cook it in the microwave for a few minutes (because of the frozen peas and carrots), and serve it on bread for warm tuna sandwiches! YUM!