Tuna Ciabatta Melts Recipe
Any good crusty bread can be used as the backbone for this delish tuna spread. Top with slices of crunchy cucumber for extra freshness. —Barb Templin, Norwood, Minnesota
- 1 pouch (11 ounces) light tuna in water
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped celery, cucumber and red onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the tuna, celery, cucumber, onion, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Place rolls on a baking sheet. Spread each half with tuna mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Broil 2-3 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
2 open-faced sandwiches equals 482 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 898 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Ciabatta Melts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC