Any good crusty bread can be used as the backbone for this delish tuna spread. Top with slices of crunchy cucumber for extra freshness. —Barb Templin, Norwood, Minnesota
- 1 pouch (11 ounces) light tuna in water
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped celery, cucumber and red onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, celery, cucumber, onion, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Place rolls on a baking sheet. Spread each half with tuna mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Broil 2-3 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Ciabatta Melts in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p47
Reviews for Tuna Ciabatta Melts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review