The flavor of tuna is very subtle in this thick and creamy spread. It's terrific on crackers or carrot and celery sticks, stuffed in a tomato or used for a sandwich. —Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- Bread or crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in tuna. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Tuna Cheese Spread in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p54
Reviews for Tuna Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review