Tuna Cheese Spread Recipe
The flavor of tuna is very subtle in this thick and creamy spread. It's terrific on crackers or carrot and celery sticks, stuffed in a tomato or used for a sandwich. —Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- Bread or crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in tuna. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 177 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC