Tuna Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- Bread or crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in tuna. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 177 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.