“I’ve always loved tuna sandwiches because they’re such a cinch to make. Plus, they’re versatile; you can add so many different ingredients to tuna.” —Gloria Bradley, Naperville, Illinois
- 1 can (5 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 cucumber slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over two slices of toast. Top with cucumber, tomato, lettuce and remaining toast. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Caesar Sandwiches for Two in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Caesar Sandwiches for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review