- 2 cans (5 ounces each) white water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 16 cucumber slices
- 8 slices tomato
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over four slices of toast. Top with cucumber, tomato, lettuce and remaining toast. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Caesar Sandwiches
Sort By :
Great tuna sandwich
I was concerned at first about a couple of the ingredients but the taste was wonderful and very light and cool. Would be a great summer lunch or picnic sandwich!
EXCELLENT I WOULD MAKE THIS EVERY TIME.
During the Lent season, it is often difficult to find (good) recipes containing fish; as practicing Catholic abstain from meat on Fridays. This recipe is so simple and yet filling :) Happy Eatings!
I had all the ingredients and made this today for myself and a couple other friends - it's good! I keep a few cans of "light tuna." Light tuna isn't light in calories, but it's light in mercury content. Go to any search engine and look up tuna, unfortuately it's true that tuna contains mercury, but light tuna has less. Look it up to be assured - there's so many tuna recipes here, wish I could have tuna everyday!