Tuna Burgers Recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 pouch (6.4 ounces) light tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Lettuce leaves and sliced tomato, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in tuna. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Melt butter in a skillet; cook patties for 4-5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 441 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 803 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.