Tuna Broccoli Roll-ups Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 6 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. Combine the tuna, broccoli, 1/3 cup cheese and 3 tablespoons almonds. Stir in half of the soup mixture.
- 2. Spoon filling down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour remaining soup mixture over top; sprinkle with tomato.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and almonds. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
One roll-up equals 321 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Reviews for Tuna Broccoli Roll-ups
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.