For a family-pleasing main dish that's on the lighter side, consider these cheesy tortilla wraps. They're a fun and tasty alternative to the usual tuna casserole.—Mary Wilhelm, Sparta, Wisconsin
Recommended: 40 Light-ish Recipes That Don't Skimp on Cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 6 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. Combine the tuna, broccoli, 1/3 cup cheese and 3 tablespoons almonds. Stir in half of the soup mixture.
- Spoon filling down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour remaining soup mixture over top; sprinkle with tomato.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and almonds. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Tuna Roll-Ups in Country Woman January/February 2005, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Broccoli Roll-ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review