Tuna Biscuit Squares Recipe
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 to 8 slices process American cheese
- Tomato slices, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise and salad dressing. Stir in biscuit mix until blended. On a lightly floured surface, knead dough 5-8 times.
- 2. Pat into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine the tuna, celery, onion, relish and garlic powder. Spread over crust; top with cheese. Bake for 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with tomato if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 607 calories, 35 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 1,599 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.