- For dough, combine biscuit mix and milk until blended. On a lightly
- floured surface, roll dough into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheese, pimientos and parsley. Roll up, jelly-roll
- style, starting with a long side. Cut into 1-in. slices; place over
- tuna mixture. Beat egg and water; brush over the swirls.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until top is
- lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 394 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 1,267 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.