For quick comfort, Vicki Didier of Manchesney Park, Illinois uses a packaged noodles and sauce mix to make this old-fashioned-tasting tuna casserole. "When it's just my husband and me for dinner, I rely on this fast favorite," she says.
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (4.4 ounces) quick-cooking Alfredo noodles and sauce mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. Stir
- in tuna and onion; heat through. Yield: 2-3 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now