"I like making these crisp and creamy treats because they require only four ingredients," says Virginia Johnson of Mims, Florida. "It's hard to stop eating them, they're irresistible."
27 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 can (7 ounces) potato sticks
- 3 cups butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Combine peanuts and potato sticks in a bowl; set aside. In a
- microwave, heat butterscotch chips and peanut butter at 70% power
- for 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Add to
- peanut mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 266 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.