- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 can (7 ounces) potato sticks
- 3 cups butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Combine peanuts and potato sticks in a bowl; set aside. In a microwave, heat butterscotch chips and peanut butter at 70% power for 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Add to peanut mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Tumbleweeds
Sort By :
"These are wonderful in taste and so easy to make. One batch is never enough to meet demand!"
"One of my all time favorites - easy to make and delicious. I sometimes use different chips (peanut butter and chocolate, or butterscotch and peanut butter) and add a handful of Heath chips after mixing with peanuts/potato sticks."