The biggest sweet tooths are satisfied with just a small slice of this rich, decadent torte. A white-chocolate pattern on top gives it an elegant finish.—Mary Choate, Spring Hill, Florida
16 ServingsPrep: 35 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom of a greased 9-in. springform
- pan with parchment paper; grease paper.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool
- slightly. In a small bowl, mix pecans and flour.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy; gradually add sugar, beating
- 4-5 minutes or until mixture triples in volume. Gradually beat in
- chocolate mixture and vanilla. Fold in pecan mixture. Transfer to
- prepared pan.