- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add to
- the butter mixture alternately with water, beating well after each
- addition. Fold in chips. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan
- coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar
- until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Frost cake.
- Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with
- coconut and candy. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 238 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.