Trout Baked in Cream Recipe
- 6 trout fillets (about 3-1/2 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Place trout in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour cream over all. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 11-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 171 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.