- 6 trout fillets (about 3-1/2 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- Place trout in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour cream over all. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 11-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Trout Baked in Cream
Sort By :
I used less than the amount of required lemon juice and the whipping cream still curdled. The bread crumbs on the top did not brown after 20+ minutes. I would not make this again.