- 6 trout fillets (about 3-1/2 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- Place trout in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour cream over all. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 11-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Trout Baked in Cream
"Quick, easy and tasted great."
"I used less than the amount of required lemon juice and the whipping cream still curdled. The bread crumbs on the top did not brown after 20+ minutes. I would not make this again."