- 6 trout fillets (about 3-1/2 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- Place trout in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour cream over all. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 11-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Trout Baked In Cream in Country February/March 2001, p49
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Trout Baked in Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review