Plain yogurt becomes a flavorful sensation with help from coconut extract, pineapple and a hint of lime. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 121 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat-free milk, 1/2 fruit.