Plain yogurt becomes a flavorful sensation with help from coconut extract, pineapple and a hint of lime. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Yogurt in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p40
Reviews for Tropical Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review