Tropical Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 2 cups canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (12 ounces) water-packed low-sodium tuna, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, toss romaine, pineapple, onions, tuna, oranges and water chestnuts. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, soy sauce and lemon juice; pour over salad and toss. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tropical Tuna Salad
Sort By :
I give it 5stars no doubt about it was so delicious!!!!! I made it just to try it and it was a great idea! You may not have the same feeling but literately I felt as if I was in the tropics!!!! :)