Tropical Triple Pork Recipe
With a busy day ahead, I threw this jambalaya-style main dish together using items I had on hand—it was so easy! When I served it at dinner, it earned rave reviews from my guests.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 3/4 pound Johnsonville® Andouille Sausage links, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Place roast in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add sausage and ham. Stir in the tomatoes, mangoes, onion, red peppers, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast to a plate. Discard bay leaf. Shred meat with two forks and return to slow cooker; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Triple Pork in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p45
Reviews for Tropical Triple Pork(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review