- 6 cups boiling water
- 6 individual tea bags
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 medium navel orange, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pineapple and orange wedges, optional
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine boiling water and tea bags. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours or until heated through. If desired, serve with pineapple and orange wedges. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Tropical Tea in Taste of Home February/March 2003, p17
Reviews for Tropical Tea
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review