Tropical Stuffed Pears Recipe
Deborah Reno of Central City, Kentucky fills pear halves with a sweet and creamy concoction of pineapple, coconut and pecans. "This tempting dessert is special enough for guests but so easy to make. You can serve it after a quick lunch or dinner," she says.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves, drained
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the sour cream, pineapple, marshmallows, coconut and pecans. Place pears on lettuce if desired; spoon pineapple mixture into the center of each. Yield: 6-7 servings.
1 cup: 325 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Stuffed Pears
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC