Tropical Stuffed Pears Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves, drained
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, pineapple, marshmallows, coconut and pecans. Place pears on lettuce if desired; spoon pineapple mixture into the center of each. Yield: 6-7 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Stuffed Pears in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p11
Reviews for Tropical Stuffed Pears
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review