Tropical Strawberry Pops Recipe
Banana and pineapple bring a taste of the tropics to these icy treats bursting with sweet strawberry flavor. At 21¢ a pop, what’s not to love? —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups strawberry-banana V8 juice blend
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 medium banana
- 18 freezer pop molds or 18 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. Place juice, pineapple, strawberries and banana in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup strawberry mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 pop equals 30 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC