Tropical Spinach & Ham Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, ham, mango, cucumber, almonds and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 216 calories, 15g fat (1g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 515mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Spinach & Ham Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.