- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, ham, mango, cucumber, almonds and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Spinach & Ham Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p15
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tropical Spinach & Ham Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review