- 3 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk honey, lime peel, lime juice and oil until blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Snap Pea & Mango Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Tropical Snap Pea & Mango Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review