Tropical Smoothies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) pina colada or pineapple yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 17 to 20 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. While processing, add a few ice cubes at a time until mixture achieves desired thickness. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup (prepared with fat-free milk and sugar-free pudding) equals 150 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.