Tropical Smoothies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) pina colada or pineapple yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 17 to 20 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. While processing, add a few ice cubes at a time until mixture achieves desired thickness. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 150 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 415mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Tropical Smoothies
"I thought this was just okay. I think if I make it again I will add more fruit and use less milk/yogurt."
"i love this! very refreshing! may try adding some strawberries to the mix and see how that turns out!!"