Bananas give Tropical Punch a deliciously different twist, says Columbus Junction, Iowa field editor Ruth Seitz.
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- In a blender, blend water, sugar and bananas until smooth and sugar
- is dissolved. Pour into a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 40 servings (1/2-cup).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 63 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.