Tropical Nut Bark Recipe
Short on time? In mere minutes, the Taste of Home Test Kitchen staff brought a taste of paradise to classic Christmas bark using toasted coconut, macadamia nuts and dried mangoes.
- 1-1/2 pounds white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/3 cup dried mangoes, chopped
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Combine the macadamia nuts, coconut, ginger and mangoes. Remove 1/2 cup and set aside. Stir remaining nut mixture into melted chocolate.
- 2. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved nut mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-3/4 pounds.
1 ounce: 179 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Tropical Nut Bark
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC