Tropical Milk Shakes Recipe
"This fruity shake has a bold banana flavor," explains DeEtta Rasmussen of Ogden, Iowa. "It's a tasty tradition to serve this beverage whenever the family is together."
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) chunk pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, bananas, ice cream and pineapple; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Top with coconut and pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 cups.
1 cup: 280 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Milk Shakes
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2009
"Fast, easy to make, and very inexpensive to make."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC