Tropical Milk Shakes Recipe
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) chunk pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, bananas, ice cream and pineapple; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Top with coconut and pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 cups.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 280 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Milk Shakes
"Fast, easy to make, and very inexpensive to make."