- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) chunk pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a blender, combine the milk, bananas, ice cream and pineapple; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Top with coconut and pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Tropical Milk Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p8
Reviews for Tropical Milk Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2009
"Fast, easy to make, and very inexpensive to make."