Tropical Mahi Mahi Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 6 mahi mahi fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil. Cook mahi mahi over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. Saute cilantro in pan drippings for 1 minute. Add grape juice; cook until reduced by half. Add cream; cook until reduced by half. Stir in the fruit and remaining seasoned salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with mahi mahi; sprinkle with macadamia nuts. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 614 calories, 39 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Mahi Mahi
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.