Tropical Lime Punch
The secret ingredient in my punch, a vanilla bean, deepens the flavor. Every sip has a nice balance of sweet and tart.
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling.
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-flavored carbonated water
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, limeade concentrate
- and honey. Split vanilla bean and scrape seeds into pitcher; stir to
- combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, transfer juice mixture to a punch bowl. Stir in
- carbonated water; top with scoops of sorbet. Garnish with lemon and
- lime slices. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.