Tropical Lime Punch Recipe
The secret ingredient in my punch, a vanilla bean, deepens the flavor. Every sip has a nice balance of sweet and tart.
- 4 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-flavored carbonated water
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, limeade concentrate and honey. Split vanilla bean and scrape seeds into pitcher; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Just before serving, transfer juice mixture to a punch bowl. Stir in carbonated water; top with scoops of sorbet. Garnish with lemon and lime slices. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 107 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Tropical Lime Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC