- leaving center intact; make little cuts to create a palm leaf
- appearance. To create a base for the trees, turn disposable cup
- upside down; cut two small slits in the bottom. Insert a cinnamon
- stick in each slit for tree trunks. Break toothpick in half. Insert
- pointed ends into center of lime halves; insert broken ends into
- cinnamon sticks.
- Unmold gelatin onto 12-in. serving platter. Place cup in the center
- of gelatin ring. Spoon vanilla pudding over cup, filling center of
- ring. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs for sand. Place allspice
- at base of trees for coconuts (discard allspice before serving).
- Garnish with blueberries and additional gummy fish if desired.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 78 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.