- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 14 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup club soda, chilled
- Place half of the orange juice, pineapple, mango, strawberries, kiwi, honey and ice cubes in a blender; cover and process until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup soda. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Smoothies in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p43
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review