Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
You don't need a long list of ingredients to toss together this refreshing medley from Nancy Stinson of Texarkana, Texas. A wonderful dressing made with pineapple yogurt coats the appealing assortment of fresh and canned fruit.
- 2 cans (8-1/4 ounces each) tropical fruit salad
- 1/2 cup pineapple or vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1. Drain fruit salad, reserving 1/4 cup juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). In a bowl, combine yogurt, honey and reserved juice. Fold in fruit salad, apple, strawberries and grapes. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 143 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC