Tropical Fruit Punch
Kathy Crawford of Franklin, Wisconsin sends this easy tropical cooler. It features a delicious and sparkly balance of pineapple and cranberry that's great with or without the rum.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1/4 cup rum, optional
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, combine the juices. Stir in soda and rum if desired.
- Serve immediately over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 120 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.