Tropical Fruit Drink
This yummy thirst-quencher with its smoothie-like texture stars strawberries, kiwifruit and mango. "Pour you kids tall glasses--it's a good way to get them to eat fruit," suggests Janet Eggers of Suring, Wisconsin.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 14 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process
- until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until blended. Stir
- in soda. Pour into chilled tall glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 130 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.