Tropical Fruit Drink Recipe
This yummy thirst-quencher with its smoothie-like texture stars strawberries, kiwifruit and mango. "Pour you kids tall glasses--it's a good way to get them to eat fruit," suggests Janet Eggers of Suring, Wisconsin.
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 14 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- 1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until blended. Stir in soda. Pour into chilled tall glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 130 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Drink
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC