This yummy thirst-quencher with its smoothie-like texture stars strawberries, kiwifruit and mango. "Pour you kids tall glasses--it's a good way to get them to eat fruit," suggests Janet Eggers of Suring, Wisconsin.
Recommended: 15 Recipes to Make for Summer Pool Parties
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 14 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until blended. Stir in soda. Pour into chilled tall glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Drink in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p33
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review